Reintroduction its been to long !

Village Idiots of Orias

Reintroduction its been to long !

Postby Lostprodigy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Well ill just go ahead and start this off with some of you know me and others might not.

I have been in contact with a coupled of other idiots approximately 8 years ago.
I kinda dissapeared after that or as people said fell off the earth.

I learned today that there is going to be stuff going on on wildstar which i actualy ordered previously for the north american region so that means i can finaly play with you guys again after all this time since PSO just kinda stopped existing.

For those that do know me they will now me as Denny, or the guy with the huge cactus extention..

Good times!

So basicaly i have requested they change my region for wildstar back to the NA servers after they failed and it got changed to EU on the headstart wish me luck on getting that sorted out ASAP and when it does expect me to see you guys on whatever server you play on ! Looking forward to make up for lost time already :D
Lostprodigy

Re: Reintroduction its been to long !

Postby Falconburger » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Good to have ya with us Den! :D

Now we just need to encourage more Idiots over to the dark side and get some more board usage going on. :)
Falconburger
Site Admin

Re: Reintroduction its been to long !

Postby Habishunda » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Almost everyone from the WoW days knows the Habi (sometimes also known as Illindor/Illface and Facepalm). If you don't, you will learn to fear the Habi: The Sultan of Stink, the Choir of Cookie Monster, and the Bringer of Self-Inflicted Death. I had to escape for a while to perform minor quests like finishing up my engineering degree and getting a job, but now that those are completed, I'm ready to AFK during your instances and make everyone go crazy (especially Ann). I'll provide the following samples from my resume:

wow4.jpg
wow4.jpg (37.8 KiB) Viewed 28173 times

Ummm... let's talk....jpg
Ummm... let's talk....jpg (200.58 KiB) Viewed 28173 times

VI Party 7.jpg
VI Party 7.jpg (111.06 KiB) Viewed 28173 times

I lost a lot of the later screenies from the Not-Hitting-the-Screenshot-Button Purge, so this is only a taste of my true powers. You have nothing to fear though.... nothing to fear.....
Habishunda

Return to Wildstar Discussion